1. Private Information. “Personal Information” shall be defined as any information about an identifiable individual, including, but not limited to name, home address, telephone number, email address, billing address and credit card or bank information.
2. Use of Private Information. We shall use your private information for the following purposes:
Personalize your experience with the services that we offer.
Improve our website based on your feedback and responses.
Improve our customer service in responding to requests.
Administrator in our promotional efforts.
Establishing a new account with us.
Process Transactions in delivering you our goods and services.
3. Retention of Private Information. Private Information shall be retained in our files as long as the file is active and for such periods of time as may be prescribed by applicable laws and regulations.
4. Accuracy. We endeavor to ensure that any private information provided by you is accurate, current and complete as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the information has been collected, used retained and disclosed subject to §5 herein.
5. Nondisclosure of Private Information. We shall not sell, exchange, transfer or provide your Private Information to any third parties without your effective written consent, unless;
Such disclosure is provided to trusted 3rd parties for the purposes of assisting us in operating our website, conducting Providence Optics' business, or servicing you or,
Such Private Information becomes public information or,
Where Providence Optic is compelled by state or federal law or court order.
In such event we will give you notice of such law or court order to allow you to properly respond or mitigate a proper defense.
6. Providence Optics' Duty to Safeguard Private Information. We will use every physical, organizational, and technological measure necessary to safeguard Private Information to only those of our employees or 3rd parties who need to know such information for the purposes set out in these terms and conditions as provided in §2 above.
a) Providence Optics does not use and/or install any spyware on your computer, nor use spyware to retrieve from your computer.
8. 3rd Party Links. From time to time we may include 3rd party links to our website. These 3rd party sites have separate and independent privacy policies of their own. We shall bear no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of such 3rd party links.
9. Forum/Choice of Law. These terms and conditions are made under and shall be construed according to the laws of the United States. In the event that these terms and conditions are breached, any and all disputes must be settled in a applicable court of competent jurisdiction in the United States.
10. Unenforceable Provisions. If any of the provisions herein are found to be unenforceable, the remainder shall be enforced as fully as possible and the unenforceable provision(s) shall be deemed modified to the limited extent required to permit enforcement of the terms and conditions as a whole.